Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chaotic India

Today I had to visit Safdarjang Hospital to see a doctor, when I entered the maingate of OPD, i was greeted with the sight of long que. I my self qued up behined the last person of the que, while in line waiting for my tern, i saw many people intercepting the line and trying to get medicla cosultation slip before others who have been in que for many hours. some of them got it, and some couldn't due to objection of some of those who have been in line for long and were running out of patience.
After getting my medical slip I reached the room prescribed in the slip, i found people fighting mildly for que without considering the serials no. given in the slip, there was a totall chaos people with approach were intercepting every now and then without any considering for those who were waiting in que. I looked like there was no rules and regulations and people either don't want to follow these nonsense things which provided conveneances and peace and falitate the process.
Nothing can change the situatioan or improve it unless people learn to have patience and consideration for others.

No comments:

مولانا مقبول احمد سالک صاحب سے چند ملاقاتیں اور باتیں

  مولانا مقبول احمد سالک صاحب سے چند ملاقاتیں اور باتیں تقریباً دو ہفتے قبل 12 ستمبر کو مولانا کی علالت کی خبر شوشل میڈیا کے ذریعے موصول ہوئ...